How to Successfully Sell SeneGence
|In this post, I share 10 tips on how to successfully sell SeneGence. Are you a new SeneGence distributor and want to build your customer base? Or perhaps you’ve been with SeneGence for some time, but aren’t making sales? |
There are 10 common problems with some distributors’ business activities. They’re listed below. You can also watch a video here if you prefer.
How to Successfully Sell SeneGence
The SeneGence marketing plan is simple: Wow, Book, Demo, Direct. If you decide to start selling LipSense and SeneGence, you will have access to my onboarding, team training, and coaching. The following are some of the common mistakes I see distributors making with their business, that stop them from selling more.
10 Reasons You’re Not Selling SeneGence Products (and how to fix it)
- You’re not committed – In order to successfully sell SeneGence, you need to commit to the process and your journey. That doesn’t mean SeneGence becomes the most important thing in your life. But, think of committing to fitness or weight loss. It might take you longer than you think to reach your goals. However, you’re committed to the process UNTIL you get there, and DESPITE obstacles.
- You aren’t implementing what you learn. There is so much training available in SeneGence! In addition to corporate training, you will get coaching from your team leader. The SPEED at which you put what you learn into practice is key.
- You aren’t showing your FACE. Your face builds trust with your audience. Your upline can teach you how to take better selfies and understand lighting. But, you need to get out of your comfort zone and post your picture with your products on.
- Your mindset sucks. Let’s face it: building a business takes hard work and GRIT. Success requires not letting negative emotions (and we all have them!) stop you.
- You’re “posting and praying“. This is a form of lazy marketing. Our audience needs to learn how our products benefit THEM. Posting graphics and our shopping link is not enough.
- You aren’t demonstrating the products. Makeup and skincare needs to be demoed. That means showing what it can do.
- You aren’t putting products on other people. We have “wow” products in SeneGence. When we put them on people’s skin, we sell! I strongly encourage my distributors to invite people to their home and play around with the products. Keep it fun and low pressure, and you will sell.
- You aren’t asking for the sale. What if you’re posting all the time, doing videos and lives, Instagram Reels and still aren’t selling? It might be because you aren’t directly asking people to buy. Send a friendly message like this, “Hi friend I saw you loving on my post and I appreciate the support! Can I get that tinted moisturizer ordered for you?” Include a Call to Action (CTA) in some of your posts.
- You aren’t offering VALUE, just a sales pitch. This one is a doozy! Sometimes distributors get into a “needy, grabby” energy when they aren’t selling. They start pushing products harder. But that isn’t the answer. The solution is to provide more VALUE to the audience. That can look like makeup or skincare tutorials (see #6), or anything that’s helpful. What are your interests? What do you know about? Share those things to add value to the social media newsfeed and people will follow you, like/know/trust you, and eventually BUY from you. Ask yourself, what problems does my audience have, and how can I help them?
- You aren’t following up. Follow up is good customer service. It lets people know they’re appreciated. It also helps you upsell and expand your customers’ use of the product line. Respond to comments. Message customers after they get their order. Help them troubleshoot. Keep a record of their “wish list”. Message them when their favorites go on sale. Etc. It’s easier to sell more to an existing customer than to get a new one.
So there you have it! If you’re successfully selling SeneGence, what would you add to this list?
Click here to watch this training on YouTube: