Here is a round-up of important training videos for my team organized by category. Remember to search the team group for topics, there are most likely several posts on every topic related to your SeneGence business!
Starting Out: Your First 30 Days
Your New Distributor Checklist: Follow this like a to do list! Super helpful and time-saving. It will get you off to a great start. 6 Step New Distributor Guide
- New Distributor Training (November 2020)
- Your First Week with SeneGence (video)
- How to Schedule SeneGence into your busy life and what is Wow/Book/Demo/Direct
- SeneDots: Download the SeneDots app asap (wherever you find apps for your phone, available for Apple and Android), or use the online version http://dots.senegence.com – this is our official onboarding and training system and the tool YOU will use to get your new girls started. It’s amazing! Begin going through the modules right away.
- Supplies – on this page you’ll find a list of helpful things you can use in your business, from shipping and packing supplies to motivational books.
- Getting paid! Set up a Square account so you can accept payment from customers. This link will get you $1000 in free processing. Square will send you a free card swiper that sticks into your phone so you can accept credit and debit cards.
- Printing shipping labels and follow up system: ZenSales. This is a tool that integrates with Square (set Square up first!). Use this link to get $15 in free shipping credit.
- Smart ordering: Why you should always order 300 PV + to maximize profits (this short video also explains it beautifully)
- Your back office aka distributor dashboard: how to navigate the back office and what’s available there
- Our weekly Team Zoom call is every Tuesday night at 9 pm Eastern. We announce it weekly in my team group on Facebook. Be on this call (or ask for the replay link), and get ongoing training and support. If you use your phone you’ll need to download the Zoom app, or use a laptop – simply click on the Zoom link and the web conferencing platform pops up.Note: the videos and info above are the MOST important things you need to watch and do in your new business. Please don’t get distracted with overtraining! TAKE IMPERFECT ACTION. As you have time or questions, delve into the following. In this gig we learn by DOING!
Growing Your Business & Getting Customers
- Scripts! What to SAY to people for all aspects of your business.
- Booking QUEEN Brittni Schray shares her tips on booking parties and demos here.
- Demos! Why demos are the backbone of our business, how to book them and what to do at demos: watch here
- How to do demos like Joni using the Beauty Book
- Super simple hand facial demo
- All about vendor events: how to find them, work them, follow up and maximize
- How to get customers and more ways to increase your retail sales
- Sales rally – interviews with the top sellers on the team. How to upsell, increase sales, book parties and more
- Radical customer service and customer retention and upselling
- Why we pay sales tax to SeneGence on retail amount and recouping tax from customers
- Facebook parties! Why and how to do them (printable template included)
- All about Partner for Profits
- Why your marketing funnel should look like Granny panties (instead of a thong)
Recruiting & Prospecting
- Compensation Plan Training: Jessie Kitchen’s YouTube video on the comp plan is easy to understand.
- Role playing conversations: what to say to introduce the opportunity to people
- Formula for a killer Sneak Peek into the business opportunity: how to do your own online sponsoring events
- What to do when you sign up a new distributor
Social Media Marketing
- How to create your Facebook customer group
- Attraction marketing, or how to build your direct sales business without being salesy or spammy! VIDEO (or article in the first link)
- How I follow up and my business plan; a daily method of operation for social media prospecting
- Facebook live ideas and more creative ideas for online content
- 50 ideas for online content to post
- Instagram training
- From complete stranger on social media to launch party scheduled… in SEVEN messages. How to cold message to grow your sales and team!
Mindset and Personal Growth
- Fighting discouragement: what to do when challenges come up
- Don’t make a permanent decision (like quitting) based on temporary emotions
- Why your business is like bird crap, and a promise I want you to make me!!
- How a good upline is like a gym owner