The following is a list of supplies that I find helpful in my business. Keep in mind that it’s ok to start small and gather things as you can. You can get a few packs of padded mailers at the dollar store, but Amazon’s prices are much better especially if you buy in bulk.
If you haven’t done so already, set up your Square account!! Square will send you a FREE card swiper. You download the app so you can accept credit/debit card payments right away! They go straight into your checking account. So convenient. Sign up for $1000 in free processing HERE.
Shipping & Packaging Supplies
- Padded mailers – I buy my padded mailers from RoyalMailers.com. Their prices beat Amazon’s. I like to have some in small sizes (for a Starter Collection or other small products), and bigger ones for larger orders and Beauty Books. You can also find these on Amazon in bulk: 6 X 9 sizes | 4 X 8
- Poly mailers – these are inexpensive and great for mailing Beauty Books (get the 6 X 9 size)
- These organza drawstring bags are cute for packing up your LipSense starter collections
- Cellophane bags to hold a Beauty Book, samples, products
- I love ShopMissA for inexpensive ($1!) gifts for promotions and booking incentives
Customer Gifts and Giveaways
- Plush supersoft and cute headbands
- Bulk eyeshadow brushes
- Bulk earrings
- Gloss or lip balm keychain holders
- Disposable lipstick applicators – these are cheap and save you money because you can use LipSense colors as testers AND on yourself to take pictures. You can buy them from SeneGence, but they’re cheaper in bulk from Amazon.
- Small ring light with phone holder– this one is portable and very bright. Fantastic for travel, you can take it anywhere.
- Large ring light – this is an important investment in your business! You will sell more product if you’re taking high quality photos with good lighting.
- Makeup carrying cases – here is a smaller one and a larger one that allow you to store your products and easily carry them to demos.
Business Cards and other Marketing Materials
I like VistaPrint for business cards, branded thank you cards, address labels and other marketing materials. I also ordered my large, retractable sign (for vendor events) from them. They have the best prices I’ve found on these items. You can download images from the back office to use on your marketing materials. Resources > Marketing Materials > Graphics & Artwork
Recommended Business & Personal Development Books
A few of the titles I’ve read and recommend:
Get Over Your Damn Self The No-BS Blueprint to Building a Life-Changing Business by Romi Neustadt – you can’t tell by the title, but this book is about network marketing
Rock Your Network Marketing Business by Sarah “rockin'” Robbins
Beach Money: Creating Your Dream Life in Network Marketing by Jordan Adler
How to Win Friends and Influence People (considered by some to be the ONLY real personal growth book, everything else is simply restating it!) by Dale Carnegie
And of course, Million Dollar Lips by Joni Rogers-Kante – a must read and it comes in your new distributor kit from SeneGence!