New Distributor: Your First Week
In this video, I share a bit about my story and why I’m SO passionate about you having success in this business.
What to do your first week after joining SeneGence
- Get your launch party on the calendar immediately (I had internet issues starting at 3:48, it goes away eventually) and two reasons why it’s SO important
- Write down your WHY – what is your goal with your business and WHY is that important to you/ how would that goal make you FEEL?
- Become bulletproof and the reality of being in business for yourself
- How to best use your upline and get her support.
- How to use the Beauty Book and the Distributor Guide to the Beauty Book
- The importance of being “duplicatable”, keeping it SIMPLE and getting started imperfectly.
- Two reasons you need to invest in your business by placing that first 300 PV order immediately.
- Why you can’t sell from an empty cart
- How to start your business without using your own money
- Why “perfect” is the enemy of success
- The #1 MOST important activity in your business
- Start your Candidate List and make a Dream Team list – 10 women who you would LOVE to work with. Start contacting those women with the help of your upline.
- sponsor – your sponsor is the person who signed you up into the business
- upline – your sponsor and anyone above you in the organizational structure who benefits from your business efforts and is paid on your sales
- PV – point value. The “currency” SeneGence computers use to calculate commissions. 1 PV = half a retail dollar. In other words, a Gloss costs $20 retail, so it’s 10 PV. It’s important to never order less than 300 PV so you can get 40-50% off and earn more profit.
- duplicatable – doing things in a simple way that others can easily replicate, using TOOLS instead of your own knowledge/personality/etc