Often, moms don’t take the time to put makeup on in the morning if they’re staying home with the kids. I have 7 kids so I could certainly justify being too busy for makeup! However, I find that taking just 3 minutes to put on a little makeup helps me feel put together and even happier – it increases my “momfidence” and even makes me a more effective parent! You can read more about my 3 minute mom makeup tutorial below or watch the video!
3 Minute Mom Makeup Tutorial
Here are the steps:
– On a clean face I apply Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer by SeneGence. (This product is wonderful! It nourishes the skin and contains our anti-aging SenePlex complex.)
– I curl my eyelashes and apply mascara (I use LashSense because it’s waterproof and perfect for the current hot, humid Georgia summers and for water play with the kids!)
– Brush my brows into place.
– Apply a tiny bit of BlushSense – a smudge and water-resistant, long-wearing blush.
– Apply LipSense – a long-wearing, smudge-proof (super important for moms since our little ones are always touching our mouths!) lip color.
This video is 7 minutes long, but it’s because I was chatting with people during it on a Facebook Live and repeating myself a little bit. When I’m alone it only takes 3 minutes. 😉
What do you think? How long does it take you to put on makeup in the morning? Do you wear it even if you’re not going anywhere?
p.s. SeneGence products are wonderful for busy moms because they’re a “one and done”! No reapplying lip color, no smudgy stuff that comes off on your baby or clothes. So easy!